The AT-LP60SPBT-BK wireless belt-drive turntable straight out of the box. This turntable/speaker system combines the AT-LP60BK-BT with a powerful wireless speaker to give you great-sounding audio from your vinyl with no additional audio equipment required. Set the turntable up in one room, pair it with the speaker, place the speaker anywhere within the 30foot operating range, and then sit back and enjoy your records.
The AT-LP60SPBT-BK plays both 33-1/3 and 45RPM records and includes a Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus that is integrated into the tonearm for assured performance and ease of setup. The turntable comes with a 45RPM adapter, a dual RCA output cable (for wired connection) and a removable hinged dust cover.
- Turntable and portable speaker deliver powerful, full-range audio via a Bluetooth wireless connection
- Turntable connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier enables wired connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input
- Turntable includes 3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable, 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
- Speaker’s two 44 mm drivers and passive radiator provide clear, full-range audio with enhanced bass
- Speaker is equipped with power, play/pause, volume and hands-free calling buttons, built-in mic, 3.5mm (1/8") audio input jack, and TF card slot
- Speaker’s internal battery supplies 10hours of continuous playback