The AT-LPW30TK is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. The two-speed (33-1/3 and 45RPM) turntable features an aesthetically pleasing anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with simulated teak veneer to limit low-frequency acoustical feedback.
The AT-LPW30TK is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45RPM
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with 0.6mil conical stylus
- AT-VM95C cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Straight tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with teak simulated wood veneer
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono or line-level output
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45RPM adapter, rubber mat, and removable hinged dust cover