The Cisco® IP Conference Phone 7832 is an entry-level, cost-effective conference endpoint that provides superior HD audio performance for executive offices and small meeting rooms with up to six participant.
- Compact footprint design with 360-degree room coverage and no less than 7ft (2.1m) microphone pickup
- 3.4inch (8.6cm), 384x128-pixel monochrome LCD with backlit LED and antiglare bezel
- Large mute button for easy access from all sides of the device
- Single line with a user experience of multiple calls per line, as on other 7800 Series phones
- Codec support including G.711(u/A), G.729a, G.729ab, iLBC, G.722, and OPUS
- Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)-256 enabled for advanced security features
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 2 for low power consumption. An optional external universal. AC power supply kit is available. The product is qualified by the Energy Star organization