The Cisco® IP Phone 8811 is a cost-effective, business-class collaboration endpoint that delivers high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice communications for small to large enterprise businesses.
- The phone offers an easy-to-use interface and provides a traditional telephony-like user experience
- The 5-in., 800×480 resolution, grayscale display provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications
- The handset is a standard wideband-capable audio handset (connects through an RJ-9 port)
- The standard coiled cord has a custom end for concealed cable routing beneath the phone (cord length is approximately 21in. [55cm] coiled and up to 72in. (183cm) extended)
- The handset is hearing aid-compatible (HAC) and meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)