The DCS-5222L pan/tilt HD day/night network camera, delivers exceptional picture quality even in low-light conditions. With built-in Ethernet and Wireless N connectivity options, DCS-5222L provides easy and flexible installation options. The motorized pan/tilt controls and 10x digital zoom allow to monitor large area and zoom to view fine details, and the PIR sensor detects movement in the area and can trigger recordings. DCS-5222L can record snapshots and video to your computer, a network storage drive, or a microSD card. Camera footage can be viewed remotely through a web browser, or through a mobile device running the mydlink™ app for iOS and Android. Furthermore, the camera provides a Privacy Mode option, which allows you to set a schedule to enter privacy mode, which rotates the lens backwards to protect your privacy. With the mydlink Lite app for iPhone and Android, you can quickly and easily see camera feed from anywhere with a Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G connection. No more guessing what's going on at your house while you're away.
DCS-5222L delivers the confidence of 720P HD video clarity, ensuring rich detail and crisp image quality for your surveillance recordings. And with integrated night-vision and PIR motion-sensing technology, the DCS-5222L remains vigilant 24 hours a day, whether you're there or not.
Built with motion sensing technology, the DCS-5222L is capable of triggering instant e-mail alerts and auto-recording based on changes within your camera’s environment.
DCS-5222L provides around-the-clock surveillance with night vision capability, allowing you to see up to 26 feet in complete darkness.
- 1/4” megapixel progressive CMOS sensor
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Built-in infrared-cut removable (ICR) filter module
- Pan/tilt functionality, cover wider areas of your home with a single camera
- 720p HD video quality, rich detail and crisp image quality for your surveillance recordings
- Night vision, view up to 26 feet in complete darkness
- Local recording, record directly to your Cloud camera with the built-in microSD card slot
- Remote viewing, view on iPhone®, iPad® or Android® with mydlink™ app or mydlink.com
- Wireless/Ethernet, secure connection for flexible placement
- Zero configuration, automatic and intelligent syncs with your home's router
- Motion detection alerting