The 110S-UE Ultra-slim subwoofer is a very contemporary, on-wall 4-inch deep cabinet design, thin enough to mount behind a sofa or chair in an outdoor setting. The cabinet is constructed of 5052 marine grade aluminums for long life and ruggedness. Internally, the system features a proprietary James designed high excursion, slim 10-inch woofer with a honeycomb cone and Santoprene™ surround for reliability and the ability to withstand harsh environments. The 110S-UE subwoofer has been tuned to perform from 27Hz to 150Hz. Because it is a high-power passive subwoofer, we recommend pairing it with our M1000 class D amplifier which provides 1000W of clean power and features a full DSP digital processor. Because the 110S-UE is designed as an 8-ohm system, you can power a total of two 110S-UE subwoofers with a single M1000 amplifier.
- Designed to integrate in outdoor environments where mounting to a structure is required
- Slim-profile speakers to provide a more esthetically pleasing option as well as offer higher output levels than possible in the All-Terrain style
- Complete with a wide variety of sizes and performance levels, these speakers can be custom fit to an existing space as well as custom colored to match any finish
- Making it easier than ever to integrate these incredible speakers into any environment
- Each speaker is constructed entirely from aircraft grade aluminum and powder coated to a fine finish to provide marine grade protection to the harsh outdoor environment
- All of the UE type speakers come standard with through-holes for easy mounting with a wide variety of mounting brackets for more versatility in installation and integration