The new 806BE in-wall reference loudspeaker features high output driver components, set into a solid aluminum baffle, coupled with James' all new quad tweeter array, incorporating four 1" (25mm) beryllium dome tweeters in a 22.5° offset array for wide dispersion, high power handling and low distortion promises to deliver audiophile-quality where it counts. Combined with two high output 8" (203mm) aluminum cone woofers the 806BE has an impressive 92dB sensitivity with bass down to 45Hz. A multi-element network blends the highs and lows into a smooth and ultra-wide response. The sealed cabinet design features all aircraft aluminum construction for strength, sonic performance and suitability for outdoor/marine applications. Designed for easy installation into 2x4 stud walls, 16" on center.
- Offers the most passionate entertainment enthusiast a glimpse of what perfection might sound like
- Crafted from solid blocks of aluminum, each cabinet is built by hand in our Napa, CA facility leveraging hours of precision milling and machining
- Sturdy aluminum baffle and completely sealed enclosure
- Delivering the most accurate reproduction while preventing undesirable colorations and reflections
- 1-inch Beryllium dome tweeters perched at precise angles
- Delivers ultra-wide dispersion, high power handling and extremely low distortion