- product debuted at CEDIA Expo in September of 2010 -
Coopersburg, PA (February 7, 2011) – Lighting control manufacturer Lutron Electronics is pleased to announce that orders are now being accepted for its new Venetian Blinds with Intelligent Tilt Alignment, which made their debut in September at the 2010 CEDIA Expo in Atlanta, Georgia.
The new Venetian Blinds from Lutron put a new tilt on the timeless look of this traditional window covering by combining smooth, quiet motion with independent control of blind height and slat angle. This revolutionary window covering offers industry-first functionality, including:
- Independent control of lift and tilt
- Blind height can be adjusted to account for changes in the sun’s position or to showcase the outdoor view without affecting the angle of the slats
- Intelligent Tilt Alignment
- Slat angles across adjacent blinds will remain within 1/16th of an inch
- Blinds also feature Intelligent Hembar Alignment™, a hallmark of all Lutron shading systems, which maintains hembar position within 1/8th of an inch
- User defined presets
- Blinds will adjust to a favorite height and slat angle when a preset is recalled
- Multiple presets can be defined for the same blind or group of blinds
- Precision control
- Keypads and remotes feature tilt adjustment buttons for precise positioning
- Range of slat angle can be restricted if the full range of adjustment is not desired (i.e. to ensure privacy in a bathroom or bedroom)
By combining these capabilities, Lutron now offers a solution that outperforms the industry standard while providing an attractive, effective way to reduce glare and maintain an outdoor view.
The Venetian blinds are offered in more than 50 hardwood slats with rich wood stains and designer paints, 14 painted and brushed aluminum choices, nearly 30 optional decorative tapes and four valance styles. All slats come with finished ends to meet the finest quality standards. Custom color matching is available to ensure a perfect complement to any home décor.
Venetian Blinds with Intelligent Tilt Alignment are available for Sivoia® QS and Sivoia QS Wireless systems and control options, including GRAFIK Eye® QS, seeTouch® QS keypads, Pico™ wireless controls and infrared remote controls.