HomeWorks® QS total home control system and Sivoia® QS Venetian blinds take top honors in six competitions
Coopersburg, PA (October, 2011) - Light control manufacturer Lutron Electronics is pleased to announce that two of its newest products have just received six prestigious industry awards, as announced during the Custom Electronic Design and Installation (CEDIA) Expo in Indianapolis.
The six awards won are:
- CustomRetailer magazine EXCITE! Award for HomeWorks QS
- CustomRetailer magazine EXCITE! Award for Sivoia QS Venetian Blinds
- CE Pro magazine Best Award for HomeWorks QS total home control system
- CE Pro magazine Best Award for Sivoia QS Venetian Blinds
- CEDIA Best New Product Award for Sivoia QS Venetian Blinds
- Residential Systems magazine Resi Awards for HomeWorks QS Dynamic Keypad
The HomeWorks QS system offers convenient control of lights, shades, temperature and stand-by power from small appliances. The system can be easily installed in any home and operates via Lutron’s Clear Connect™ wireless, RF technology.
Sivoia QS Venetian Blinds with Intelligent Tilt Alignment™ maintain uniform positioning across adjacent blinds, provide independent control of lift and tilt and feature presets to recall favorite height and tilt positions.
Both products began shipping earlier this year.