The 2X2AMP-CAT62SVC is a Source Integratable amplified ceiling speaker on a 2X2 metal tile with backcan enclosure. The new amplifier has a single source for quick, clean installations to enhance room audio. ; 1) one stereo 3.5 mini jack line input, and one CAT 5 input for connection to the OWI MC4 mixer and or OWI AMPSTVCW line level and AMP-BTVC Bluetooth volume controls.
A new advantage for the 2X2AMP-CAT62SVC is that the upgrade is modular. If Bluetooth, or a digital input or more inputs are required then an upgraded board can be attached to the 2X2AMP-CAT62SVC or can be installed remotely and connected via the RJ45 input. This flexibility is designed to provide multiple applications for different markets with a single product.
The 2X2AMP-CAT62SVC is the perfect audio partners for projectors. By placing the amplifier within inches of the speaker, maximum damping control of the speaker due to low source impedance is achieved. The result is optimum high fidelity reproduction and response without an external amplifier. With up to 20 watts of class AB power delivered directly to the speaker, OWI's self-amplified speakers are powerful enough to drive three additional non-amplified speakers.
- Built onto the OWI IC6 In-Ceiling Speakers
- UL LIsted
- 1 - 3.5 stereo Mini-jack input
- With Built-in Stereo Combiner
- 1 CAT5 Input
- Up to 20W of Power - right at the speaker
- Balanced Line level Output
- CAT5 output to daisy chain (1) additional amplified speaker
- Available in models with Bluetooth Volume Control option
- 15 Volt DC power supply (UL Listed-Level 5) included
- Protected from shorts and overheating
- Lower Noise Feature
- Fast and easy - install in the field
- Stereo/mono volume controls available